As you could probably tell from my last post, I’ve fallen into a bit of a rut yet again in terms of my *gasp, the d-word!* depression. But I will feel better very soon, when all this mess of homework and tests and exams is over with:)
That is also why I’ve been blogging inconsistently- I have so much homework and the aforementioned dreaded exams, especially the AP exams which I have not studied for at all. And that is why I will continue to blog inconsistently as well. The temptation of WordPress is too great, so I most likely will reduce my posts to one a week at the least. I will write whenever I have time.
AHHHH WHERE HAS MY TIME GONE?!
What I have to do:
- study for my AP tests (two of them)
- complete a major twenty-page paper
- study for additional tests and quizzes
- do all of my homework on time
Doesn’t it seem as if time always flies by when you least want it to, and is as slow as a turtle when you don’t want it to be?
My time is currently a turtle with a jetpack on steroids. And no, I am not very happy about that, but I will manage.
There are a lot of posts that I’d like to write and publish, but those will have to wait for another day to see the sunshine. Those include my travel posts, which I am very much looking forward to writing. The one exception to this is a *special post* coming out on Friday! You might want to check that out;) There is also a post that will be published next Tuesday, for obvious reasons that have yet to be revealed. Besides these two posts this Friday and next Tuesday, I will try to fit in some more, although I probably shouldn’t for my AP tests’ sake. I will let you know when I’m finished being busy with schoolwork (haha never)
Some quick notes:
- If you already haven’t, feel free to do the Uniquely Me tag! Please don’t be shy; I would love to see you do it.
- I won’t be responding as quickly to comments as usual, but I will get to them.
- Comments: I’ve been seeing this more often so I just wanted to get this out of the way. Please don’t leave links to your blog homepage just to advertise your blog; these comments are not appreciated by me and I’m sure that others don’t appreciate them either! I will either edit your URL out of your comment, or mark your comment as spam.
- Finally, you are awesome, and I hope that you have a lovely day;)
I will see you on Friday!
please excuse me if I sound disoriented; I assure you I am xD my head is pounding from the lack of sleep
If you would like some other posts to read
The Uniquely Me Tag!
Things of Beauty
Post-itivity! Something a Little Different
My Story of Depression and Social Anxiety, Part One