On Monday, I posted news of my nomination for the One Lovely Blog Award. Now, it’s my time to nominate bloggers. This was truly hard, as there are so many fantastic blogs out there and I know how much a blog means to the blogger. I made one piece of my own criteria for nominating- I only nominated the blogs I love with under 200 subscribers. I ultimately named five blogs, listed below. Please check them out, these blogs are fantastic! I truly think that they all are interesting, unique, and well-written. Of course, they are not the only blogs that I love and think are great.
The rules of being nominated:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and include a link to their blog
- Include the rules of the award and add the blog award badge as an image
- Write seven facts about yourself
- Nominate at most 15 other bloggers, and let them know
My Nominations (in alphabetical order):
- Blue Poetry-The author has beautifully written poetry as well as some posts about her life and thoughts; she is also battling mental health disorders. She is an amazing writer and I’d highly recommend checking out her blog, especially if you are interested in mental health. One of her fantastic poems is I Want to Protect You. I love it!!
- Dancers Ballet Life– A teen with a passion for ballet, she writes about her experiences ballet as well as other parts of her life in general. Even if you don’t do ballet (I don’t; if I tried to do ballet, I’d probably topple over like a tree 😂) all her posts about her experiences with ballet are fun and interesting. Her dedication is something to be admired, and her passion really shows through, which is why her blog’s so great!:) I loved her post Five Things Ballet Has Taught Me– it really shows how much a passion can give back to you.
- Dreams and Waves XO– From a teenage blogger that writes “a little bit of everything”, her bit of the blogosphere is incredibly interesting. Her blog includes pictures, thoughts and musings, and motivation. It’s a really fun, positive blog and I love it! She’s the one to follow if you’d like to read something light, refreshing, interesting, and/or thoughtful. Here’s her post about her thoughts on Luck, which has some really interesting thoughts and ideas about the said subject.
- Musings of a Millennial – An amazing poet who also writes about her mental health, Emma Pratt (username Emma Martine) writes beautiful poetry. Her pieces can speak for themselves- these are two of my favorites- You Have to Run Before You Fly and Bandages. I’d definitely recommend checking out her blog! Somehow, she takes her own ordinary experiences as well as other worldly happenings and shapes them, in lyrical form, into something melodic and meaningful. Her pieces on mental health are also important reads.
- They Once Called Her Pumpkin– A great blogger! She writes whatever is on her mind, which sometimes includes her battling with depression, as in her post (personally my favorite) Conquer that Coaster. She also shares some experiences of hers, such as an English assignment in You Say ‘Ruminate’ I Say ‘Illuminate’, which I personally found hilarious and incredibly unique of her. Her writing is unique and interesting, so do check out her blog!
See you on Monday! 😊