This is my first blogging award nomination! AHHH 😂 I’m so happy.
Thank you so much to Cheila for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award! Please do check out her blog, Pink for Days. She’s a fantastic blogger with such a genuine personality. So click on that link!;)
Here are the rules for being nominated:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and include a link to their blog
- Include the rules of the award and add the blog award badge as an image
- Write seven facts about yourself
- Nominate at most 15 other bloggers, and let them know
Seven Facts About Me
I write this blog anonymously, so I won’t include anything too revealing, but I’ll give you some interesting (or not so interesting) facts about me all the same!
- I live in the United States of America. That’s about as daring as I’ll get for now 😂
- My favorite color is blue! Any shade, really, but my absolute favorite is Carribbean blue, like the water on a tropical beach. Ahhh, so pretty and relaxing (unlike me 😂)
- I love to read books. I could read for hours on end, in utter bliss. This was a habit built up when I was little as a result of my depression, but it is the best addiction all the same. My favorite books are old classics!
- Only my best, best friend (we’ve been friends for literally over a decade!) knows that I have depression. I’m not ashamed of having depression or social anxiety, but it’s not exactly conversation material, is it? 😂 That may be the biggest problem with mental health.
- My biggest aspiration right now is to become a doctor. I want a job that’s meaningful, in which I get to help others!
- I’m an optimist who loves to daydream.
- My biggest goals in life are to be kind, help others, and have an impact, no matter how small, on the world.
For the nominations, I’ll release a list of them on Thursday. There are so many fantastic blogs to choose from!! I’m so sad that I can’t give nominations out to every blog that I love. I need time to decide this and make a post. Please note that I already have most of the 15 bloggers in mind, and my decisions will not be affected by more liking or commenting of or on my posts in the days leading up to my nominations; just a heads up;)
Have a fantastic couple of days, and I’ll see you on Thursday!
xoxo, c. 😊
~Post-itivity is coming along later today, too:)~
Older Monday Motivation
Ps Again, thank you so much Cheila! ❤